Uden Pilates Retreat: Chez Mouret
Terms & Conditions
- Limited availability.
- Bookings are confirmed following the receipt of a £275 deposit which is due by Friday 31st October unless otherwise agreed.
- Deposits are refundable providing a cancellation request has been made on or before Friday 31st October 2014. 50% of the deposit will be refunded for cancellations made after Friday 31st October 2014 but before Friday 28th November 2014. Deposits are non-refundable if cancellations are made at any time after Friday 28th November 2014.
- The balance of £200 must be paid no later than Friday 9th January 2015. Late payments may result in cancellation.
- Prices exclude all travel. Students are advised to book flights and transfers early to get the lowest fares.
- Uden Pilates / Chalet Mouret cannot be held accountable for travel delays or missed flights resulting in full or partial absence from the retreat.
- Dietary requirements must be communicated by no later than Friday 12th December 2014
- The property shall not be used for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Uden Pilates Retreat and its guests, staff or owners.
Guests must keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
Uden Pilates / Chalet Mouret reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The guest will be required to vacate the property and Uden Pilates / Chalet Mouret shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
Uden Pilates / Chalet Mouret retains all copyright license rights and exclusive ownership of all photos and media taken at the retreat. Guests agree that pictures may be used for promotional purposes.
Guests must comply fully with all health and safety regulations. Guests must ensure that they are medically and physically fit and able to use the facilities and participate in the activities. Guests who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing Pilates. Uden Pilates / Chalet Mouret is not liable for any injuries sustained during or after the use of any facilities or participation in activities. Guests must always stop and rest if they are feeling any pain or sickness and must inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
Uden Pilates / Chalet Mouret cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables.
Uden Pilates / Chalet Mouret shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control including but not limited to natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
Uden Pilates / Chalet Mouret accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the stay or whilst travelling to and from the retreat.
We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.